12lb Chartreuse Cannonballs

SerengetiGuide

Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you know where I can get good quality 12lb Chartreuse cannonballs, want to give them a try as I hear they are good for shallow water fishing...I saw glow and UV ones for sale on here but from my understanding, correct me if I'm wrong, they are only advantageous in deeper waters.

Thanks

check with Rich (go green) on here if he doesnt have them he may be able to make them

Chartreuse cannonballs that we sell at PNT are UV. We also sell glow, and 50/50 glow/UV. We also have plain old black. We have them in 10, 12, 15. The most durable coating on the market.

We also have glow 1, 1 1/2, 2 lbs for hali & bottom fish, along with glow scent chambers made out of the same material.

DHA.

Maybe we could get some input from the guys with ion experience. Wouldn't painting affect ion output.

Maybe we could get some input from the guys with ion experience. Wouldn't painting affect ion output.

If you are fishing with electricity - absolutely, it would affect the output since the dissimilar metals are being shielded. If you use braid lines, again you have created another reduction to basically nil. Anyone who relies on electricity as an attractor will use wire and lead with copper or brass eyelets. Anyone who has a hot boat and wants to reduce the current will use lead with stainless, possibly coated and more than likely braided lines.

DHA.

Why on earth would you want a uv cannon ball....? Why on earth would you want a fish to see your cannonball....? What's next a 4x8' sheet of powder coated uv relflective tape plywood for a flasher!!!! just kiddin...Oh but make sure you use flourocarbon leaders!!!!LOL

Why on earth would you want a uv cannon ball....? Why on earth would you want a fish to see your cannonball....? What's next a 4x8' sheet of powder coated uv relflective tape plywood for a flasher!!!! just kiddin...Oh but make sure you use flourocarbon leaders!!!!LOL

Eh Bub, it's the best way to avoid heavy metal cancer...I'd rather handle vinyl over lead any day. I like lead free sandwiches for lunch! Besides, the colors are pretty - we even sell PINK! The lady's love our balls. :)

DHA.

we just had our third child a few weeks ago.... so I got BLUE balls!!!....lol Just playin around.... I just don't get it I guess.... flasher to attract fish/ Yes, but a glow in the dark ball??? Or bright chartreuse for fishing shallower? Don't we want to "hide" as much of the gear besides our Hootchie/bait/spoon and flasher as possible???

we just had our third child a few weeks ago.... so I got BLUE balls!!!....lol Just playin around.... I just don't get it I guess.... flasher to attract fish/ Yes, but a glow in the dark ball??? Or bright chartreuse for fishing shallower? Don't we want to "hide" as much of the gear besides our Hootchie/bait/spoon and flasher as possible???

Nope...I fish three to 10 feet off the ball with no flasher. I use my balls like bill boards in Vegas! :)

DHA.

Back