1263 HMX top section

scott craven

I broke a near new HMX with my anchor pack on the weekend, clumsy move.:mad:
It's a long shot, but does anyone have a top section from another broken rod ?

That sucks man. I lost the top half and went to local tackle shops that had waranteed rods sitting around. One good store gavs me one for free that was missing the butt. Just a thought. Good luck.

Thanks Paul, I'll see what I can scrounge up at the tackle shops
and if can't find one I'll call you.

Cheers

Wonder what a "sweet deal is "
;)
What if I accidently broke my rod or it’s out of the warranty time period?

Everyone has broken a rod by accident, but Fenwick isn’t going to penalize you for it. We’re going to give you a sweet deal on a replacement rod and get you back on the water.

If you broke your rod on accident send us the same information listed above in the warranty claim section to fenwick@purefishing.com explaining what happened.
We will take your information and be in touch regarding replacement options.
That’s it, easy as that. We are committed to keeping you fishing.
Warranty Summary of our current product line:
Each series has a specific warranty program associated with it. Details are on the original packaging. If you don’t have the original packaging or have any other questions please email us at fenwick@purefishing.com: or call our trained professional customer service group at (877)336-7637.
Limited Lifetime

That sucks maybe time to get a rocket holder built to protect your rods, save you money in the long run...

Pretty sure it doesn't matter how it broke. Just need receipt and all the pieces.

The rod holder system I mounted is working out great. No more salmon rods in danger while Hali fishing for me now.
Shown in a different thread. System would work well for you Scott.

Pretty sure it doesn't matter how it broke. Just need receipt and all the pieces.

The rod holder system I mounted is working out great. No more salmon rods in danger while Hali fishing for me now.
Shown in a different thread. System would work well for you Scott.

Haven't had a warranty claim with Fenwick in 10 years.

That being said, I sent the same bass rod back twice as a kid (both times the tip broke in my parent's car door) and it was replaced free of charge...both times (although the second time I got a walleye rod as the bass rods were discontinued..)

I have heard that things have changed since they became part of Pure Fishing - can anyone speak to this?

Most companies will cover you for accidental breakage. I've sent my share back.

Had two different rods, both almost new leaning against my tailgate one early early morning on the Vedder. Sure enough my friend shut the tailgate... Off to Fred's to buy new ones :(

They were here both sent back along with a story of what happened. Both companies gave me new rods.

Back