12.5 lb CANNON BALLS

S

Steely

I got the balls for you I sell them @ $15 EACH They are 12.5 lb lead cannon balls with the built in fin that track true even in Heavy currents !!! Hundreds of salmon can't be wrong they like them !!
Located in Port Alberni but could leave a few extras in VICTORIA this weekend OCT 13-14 for a drive by or in person @ CHUMFEST in Browns bay 2007 Oct 19 - 20 - 21 ~~~:D Sorry no 15'S at this time :(

EMAIL ME @ Steely
IMGP0083.jpg

Steely, How can I get my hands on your balls? :D If we got enough people interested would you send some out to the mainland ?

Brisco I have a dozen going over in early November whats your on wish list???? Send email me about location and details with this link below as the site link does not work
Wireman email below your details

STEELY

I'll take four if you are ever in Comox valley or call 897 6678 to set someting up peege

Uh, what your point Robert ? Are you saying Steely is trying to rip me off or that I'm stupid for not living in Parksville?

Dohboy Thanks for the emails :D Wireman you live only 5 blocks from the dropoff site up Quadra.

quote:Uh, what your point Robert ? Are you saying Steely is trying to rip me off or that I'm stupid for not living in Parksville?

Nope not at all.. but if you feel that you need to respond this way then you got issues... Just letting everyone know about the other killer deal that is going on right now, hell I don't even live in Parksville. AND WTF happened to my post!!!! Are you one of those alias guys brisco?

Robert, I'm not an alias guy, I don't have a clue what happened to your post.

Steely… Hope you still have 2 with my name on them. Could be a sellout. Will be up at Browns Bay Friday after 5pm. GLG

GlG I will have a batch for sale up there Fri Sat or Sun will hold couple for ya JUST ADD FISH :D

Just wanted to toss in my 2 sheckles...

I've been using these cannonballs for the past 3 years in my guiding operations. They are the best I have run across to date, Really. Track exactly true in both calm and tide-rippin' waters (even when I was fishing the rips in Seymour) and are just the right weight for the offshore efforts. Can't go wrong with them IMHO! Like The Man said "thousands of salmon can't be wrong!!" aYup!;)

Cheers,
Nog

steely i looked into making balls myself after seeing the demand and was going to sell them locally. Holly cow though with the price of lead and the effort involved this is a smokin deal.I dont think i would be able to make a profit im better off buying yours

Back