Your single Bluetooth speaker suggestions

Aquaholic

Crew Member
Amazon Prime is winding down. I am looking for a single Bluetooth speaker to pair up with my iPhone so I can have news and music on the boat.

Do you have one you are pleased with?

We have 3. We have the small little guy don't remember the model. It's square in shape. Has a wrist band attached. Great for at the beach. It's about 3x3 ish

Then we have the medium sized cylindrical one. It's approx 8 or 9 inches long and about 3-4 inches in diameter. It's a nice speaker. Think it's an older model charge 4

I just bought the largest portable last year. Think it's called the boombox. Thing is a beast.

They have excellent waterproof capabilities. We bring them swimming

If I could choose one right now I would probly get the charge 5

Last edited:
Sounds like a Bose, incredible sound for such a small speaker
Yeah I'm sure they sound great for what they are. My buddy bought one that was around 400 bucks. Sounds good. Form factor is really dumb. Has a mini USB 😐. Was maybe about 2 years ago. Hopefully bose got on the bandwagon

I was given this unit a couple of years ago. I'm quite impressed with it for overall use. Battery life is very good. It very reliably pairs up with multiple bluetooth devices. Seems tough...it's bounced around and been scuffed up and functions as new. I never shopped for comparable units to compare sound quality, but for listening to some tunes on the boat it is perfect. I hang it from the underside of the T-top. It also has a 1/4-20 threaded insert on the bottom to attach to a tripod.

Bose Soundlink Revolve on Amazon

Looks like the Bose site has refurbished models for sale for $190.

I was given this unit a couple of years ago. I'm quite impressed with it for overall use. Battery life is very good. It very reliably pairs up with multiple bluetooth devices. Seems tough...it's bounced around and been scuffed up and functions as new. I never shopped for comparable units to compare sound quality, but for listening to some tunes on the boat it is perfect. I hang it from the underside of the T-top. It also has a 1/4-20 threaded insert on the bottom to attach to a tripod.

Bose Soundlink Revolve on Amazon

Looks like the Bose site has refurbished models for sale for $190.
Good to see replies from my centre console teammates.

sony, bose, jbl... costco sometimes has great deals on them.

We have 3. We have the small little guy don't remember the model. It's square in shape. Has a wrist band attached. Great for at the beach. It's about 3x3 ish

Then we have the medium sized cylindrical one. It's approx 8 or 9 inches long and about 3-4 inches in diameter. It's a nice speaker. Think it's an older model charge 4

I just bought the largest portable last year. Think it's called the boombox. Thing is a beast.

They have excellent waterproof capabilities. We bring them swimming

If I could choose one right now I would probly get the charge 5
I second the JBL Charge. We have several bluetooth speakers and thats my favorite. Good sound without being outrageous in price.

Back