WTB Troll master pro 3

Capt_Ed

Crew Member
Any local suppliers or is Amazoom my best option ,also does anyone know if it comes with any mounting hardware for merc 9.9 pro

Any local suppliers or is Amazoom my best option ,also does anyone know if it comes with any mounting hardware for merc 9.9 pro
I know I saw troll master installation kits for different motors at Poco Marine! Maybe they have the complete units.

I have those with the kits I would sell to members for 500 bucks plus tax.

Ed wants the wired version. Which they changed the part numbers. Very difficult to navigate that even as a dealer

I have those with the kits I would sell to members for 500 bucks plus tax.

Ed wants the wired version. Which they changed the part numbers. Very difficult to navigate that even as a dealer
Geeeeeeeeees I know I should phone u when I need anything , damn .... Thanks for the smoking deal on the hydraulic steering, love it. Will be calling ya next week or so , gonna go kick my butt now lol (sorry for hi jack but at least now everyone knows where to go for their steering and throttle toys haha) I deleted my amazon post out of embarrassment lol

As cool and badass as the wireless version is, because it's ultimate flexibility with integrated steering the remotes do have problems once and a while. However I have a really good warranty guy who makes all of that less painless. Really at the end of the day it's how your boat is setup, or how you want it to be setup. I have the wireless version on the Coaster only because it's setup that way. Either way it makes a big difference and is pretty sweet.

Last edited:
I'm hearing mixed reviews on the wireless model
I’ve had mine since they first hit the market about 4 years ago. I put hundreds of hours of use on mine every year as a charter and have had very little issues. Literally the only problem I’ve had is a bit of rust building up on the battery terminals, which was fixed by a bit of sand paper. Couldn’t imagine being without it, but I do wish it was smaller like the remote for my autopilot.

Word of Caution... Dont buy this on Amazon, been waiting for ever for mine , only reason I got it on Amazon was I had $200 in gift cards from card use ...BUY FROM SHIP HAPPENS hes got em fer a really good price (sorry for hijack and rant )

Word of Caution... Dont buy this on Amazon, been waiting for ever for mine , only reason I got it on Amazon was I had $200 in gift cards from card use ...BUY FROM SHIP HAPPENS hes got em fer a really good price (sorry for hijack and rant )
Thanks for the heads up, I've already spoken with ShipHappens ,I'm just trying to decide which model to buy

I just canceled my Amazon order and waiting for refund then will be ordering from ShipHappens as well . That's if they really send me the cash back and my Gift Cards .......Geeees what a run around
Actually its Goldas Kitchen the seller (Buyer BEWARE) thru Amazon , not Amazon directly

Back