WTB - smoker

jaymasta

Hey all,
I am looking for a decent condition smoker. Pulled out my little chief that's been sitting for quite sometime and its literally falling apart and the element stopped working as well. So it's time to move on. Ideally I'd like to move up to the Bradley but my absolute max is $200, and I rarely see Bradley's for sale, so possibly a big chief. Anyways pm me what you have and how much you'd like. I've got a nice load of fish from a few recent Sooke trips that I'd like to smoke next weekend.
Thanks =D

Last edited by a moderator:
this might not be what you're looking for but i had a little chief that the element went on quite a few years ago. i purchased an electric bbq element that's designed to get briquets started and shoved it under the shavings dish to get it started. used it that way for quite a few years before upgrading to a big chief...

this is what it looks like. think I got it from canadian tire or someplace like that...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Ba...145?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5af2d64c49

it gets pretty hot so I usually soaked the chips before using it. but worked just fine.

Ya that would have work a few years ago, but the thing is literally falling apart now, the frame has shifted so much that the front doesn't stay on, it's many years old and has sat outside in an old shed most of its life. It's time to move on lol.

Ya that would have work a few years ago, but the thing is literally falling apart now, the frame has shifted so much that the front doesn't stay on, it's many years old and has sat outside in an old shed most of its life. It's time to move on lol.

I have a little chief smoker still in good shape you can have for a 10 lb cannonball. Call me Friday morning if interested at 250-361-5767, I live in Victoria. Ask for Colin

Back