WTB sleeper seat

Pieces of the puzzle are nicely coming together :D
I was talking about the seat that’s in your DE tho. That one looked like a goner too...

Been there! I just ordered one on amazon. 300$ delivered in less than two weeks.
I was looking for months
Thanks Erick. I did take a look at the seats on Amazon. This has given me time to think about seating and now I may just go with another pedestal seat and retain a bit more space on the deck. Did you get the Wise seat? What is the quality like and is it comfortable?

I’ve got a wise one which was ordered from Amazon... basically brand new. I’ll grab a pic tomorrow, although I am in Kamloops.

Thanks Erick. I did take a look at the seats on Amazon. This has given me time to think about seating and now I may just go with another pedestal seat and retain a bit more space on the deck. Did you get the Wise seat? What is the quality like and is it comfortable?
I did get a wise seat. Not going to win any “super comfortable” awards but seems alright. Not permanently installed yet. Plastic base. I imagine I’ll have to put a blanket or a pillow on the seat for the wife....

Back