WTB - Scotty 6 inch pedestal (2606)

Maxpri

I’ve looked everywhere and can’t seem to find any available, I’d be happy to buy new if anyone knows where to get them. If anyone has one lying around that they would be willing to give up, it would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

I’ve looked everywhere and can’t seem to find any available, I’d be happy to buy new if anyone knows where to get them. If anyone has one lying around that they would be willing to give up, it would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
Scotty is having production issues like so many others during COVID.
Perhaps try calling them direct.

FD

Hey, I have the Scotty #2606 Downrigger Riser, 6-inch am looking to get rid off, let me know if you’re interested

Thanks

Thanks for your help but I was actually about to find one, harbour chandler got them back in stock.

Has anybody tried to modify these cheap seat swivel pedestals?
The one that is 11" high and has a pin in it to allow it to swivel. I think they are 40 bucks apiece. I thought about modifying one by cutting it down to 6", drill a hole to make it swivel 90 deg.
Just not sure how the bolt pattern matches the Scotty bases but then it could be an easy fix.

Attachments

• 20220123_231810.jpg
    20220123_231810.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back