WTB PANCAKE WIEGHTS WITH FIN 10lbs to 13lbs

goose

After a few unfortunate incidents with the kids on the boat, I need a few weights. Located in Duncan but will be driving down to Vic all this week. Thanks.

I have a a pancake mold that I would sell ? I no longer pour so its up for grabs, made from aircraft aluminum. It cost me quite a bit but i will sell cheap. Send me a P/M if anyone's interested ???

hardyguy

I have one, Not sure what size it is. Fin is a bit rusty. I donno what these things are worth. I live in Duncan.
IMG_4711.jpg

I'd you can supply me with a mold I'll pour you a few pancakes. I have lead all ready to go

I have several pancake rigger weights with large stainless fins which I never use anymore. Some were 11lb and some were 13lbs. I will see what I can find and what weight they are and work out a price. Then you can decide and if interested pick up in Victoria.

I have a a pancake mold that I would sell ? I no longer pour so its up for grabs, made from aircraft aluminum. It cost me quite a bit but i will sell cheap. Send me a P/M if anyone's interested ???

hardyguy

Pm sent please check I'm interested .

Cheers

Back