WTB: Mercury VesselView Mobile

I bought one of these last season and it's been great but if you have the good smart craft gauges, I doubt it gives you many additional features. It is good for keeping track of hours and maintenance schedule.

actually it’s really good for reading error codes but I’ve only had to use that for running out of fuel and having to switch to my other tank. I haven’t ever used it for major error codes

Last edited:
I bought one of these last season and it's been great but if you have the good smart craft gauges, I doubt it gives you many additional features. It is good for keeping track of hours and maintenance schedule.

actually it’s really good for reading error codes but I’ve only had to use that for running out of fuel and having to switch to my other tank. I haven’t ever used it for major error codes
Do you run it through your smart phone or through your gps/sonar?

Pretty much exactly the reason why i want this. From reviews - This is a great way to keep track of the maintenance done and error codes! I currently have the smartcraft gauge but it doesn't really give you much info. It looks like both can be installed at the same time.

Back