WTB Looking for watefront lot around Nootka Sound or Esperanza Inlet

saanauk

Looking to buy a water front lot somewhere around Nootka Sound or Esperanza Inlet area. Would like someplace that will have the option to build a cabin and put some type of mooring (buoy, float, etc) for a boat. Open to lot of different sizes from a couple acres and up to 10 or so acres. Open to a developed or partially developed lot also.

Just thought I would check to see if anyone has any good leads.

Thanks.

I seem to recall that Cam from Critter Cove has some serviced lots available on Bligh Island. I'm not sure how big they are. You might fire him an email at Critter Cove if you want more information.

Thats a nice spot I think they have a big dock and a generator there. They also have someone live there full time to keep an eye on the cabins. I also think there maybe a board walk that goes from the dock up to the lots? Nice Spot

It is a nice spot there for sure. My good friend has the float cabin and oyster lease in the bay about 100 yards from there so I go by it a lot. I believe they also put in a common septic system there as well. The dock looks good and it's good prawning out front there in the winter.

I seem to recall that Cam from Critter Cove has some serviced lots available on Bligh Island. I'm not sure how big they are. You might fire him an email at Critter Cove if you want more information.

Thanks for the info. Sent Critter Cove an e-mail. Bligh Island would be a great spot.

Checked out the lots on Bligh but they are only a 25 year lease option with $400 a month in fees for the dock, water, sewer, and power. Seems a little steep monthly fees for a place that I would only use a few times in the summer.

I'm looking at doing something similar over the next 5 years as i wind down to retirement. Let me know how it goes. I thought about putting a trailer on a lease somewhere on the West Coast. Have you looked around Uclulet?

Back