WTB Islander MR2/ G Loomis SAR1265BC

We have these new in our retail stock, will provide discount for combo..

I have a good Used MR2 gold looking to get $400 but will consider offers .What area are you in.I can send you as many pictures as you like.I also have the G loomis Brand new the price for that would be $260 its basically what I paid si I can get another.I didn't want to sell it but if you buy my islander I will. I also have brand new Mr3s

Thanks for the offer lorneparker1 but not interested in the rod. In talking to a friend who has MR2's and MR3's he thinks I may be better off with the 3's, any used MR3's out there? Would buy new but a little more that I can keep under the radar if you know what I mean.
Thanks

I have Brand new Mr3s just sold my used one.Its a matter of what you like as to the Mr3 can be left or right hand the the MR2 not. The Mr3 has a larger arbor for reeling in the big one.The big Benefit of the MR2 is that it has a free spin where the MR3 does not so you always have to losen the drag when setting down on the MR2 you don't.I find more guides use MR3 as they bring the fish faster.I have used both and stay with the MR2 you can call me If your interested $550 for brand new MR3 Black.7789948669.No matter what you choose you have to snap up good used ones fast as they go real fast.

Back