WTB Dodger Pal # 2

Discus

Hi

I am looking for couples of Dodger PAL # 2 Its about 11 - 12" long by 3" wide.

If you have some dodger PAL#2 for sale and how much.

Thanks
Discus

If Discus doesn't take them all,I'd be interested as well in any you have for sale.Please let me know after Discus
replies if you don't mind.FF

I'm on the north V I and am always looking for a pal#2 dodger.Lost my 1 of 3 to a dog fish tangle with my 2nd rod main line this spring, now left with tarnished two.I will pay good $ for the dodger or the 4"-5" spoon they punched out in sooke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want to come north to fly /spin coho from shore NI ,ya give me a pm on those dodgers and we catch a fish on sale.sorry discus i want those dodgers tale.pm pls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just out of curiosity, why all the interest in the throwback hunks for polished chrome? Are they more effective that the latest and greatest UV Moonjelly Glow Razzle dazzle? I can't remember the last time I saw anyone towing a metal flasher / dodger. I do have some tucked away though...

Just out of curiosity, why all the interest in the throwback hunks for polished chrome? Are they more effective that the latest and greatest UV Moonjelly Glow Razzle dazzle? I can't remember the last time I saw anyone towing a metal flasher / dodger. I do have some tucked away though...

I use my ol Luhr Jensen and Tom Mack Dodgers, and even the Odd Abe n Al ....... work just as good as they used too. Just look after them. Love the dodgers for Strip.

Back