WTB - Complete Electronic Package

EZZ70

Hey, I am looking for a slightly used electronic package for the 23' Hourston, anyone thinking of upgrading?

I am looking for the following to matchie-mach so they all communicate with one another. lol

-radar
-VHF x2
-sounder/chartplotter x2
-GPS receiver
etc...

Willie Mitchel is selling a nice set of Plotters on Facebook. 3k open to trades. Otherwise Black Friday, lowrance used to do a double HDS combo that was a pretty good deal.

Thank you so much! :D

Willie Mitchel is selling a nice set of Plotters on Facebook. 3k open to trades. Otherwise Black Friday, lowrance used to do a double HDS combo that was a pretty good deal.

Could you be so kind as to post a link, I can’t seem to find the post, appreciate it, thx you

Maybe wait for a black friday sale or the pirate day sale at harbor chandler if your buying a new package and not in a rush

He’s in a rush, i suspect that boat will be in the water by a week from this Wednesday!

He’s in a rush, i suspect that boat will be in the water by a week from this Wednesday!

LOL, just looking for any deals around to be had.... :D

Please post a few pics, thank you

Thank you kaeic but I don't have facebook and can't find it in a search... :(

Last edited:
I have a gen 2 touch 12 ' and HDSs 8 with 3 g broadband radar. the 12 is a 2016 i believe .the 8 is 2011 approx. I have the paper work so can check nos if your interested. I'm costing out a new package so not sure I.m going to sell. All my stuff is mint shape. Im thinking 5 k for the package .

Ok, please send pics, thx you

If you pm me your cell I can shoot it over to Willie, I used to play hockey against him, in the north island so it likely won’t help get you a discount, or a fast response! PS I run Lowrance, and a Hds 12 would be awesome!

Pm sent... thx

I think west marine puts on pretty good package sales from time to time. But you’d have to get it from the states now. Might be worth checking out

I think west marine puts on pretty good package sales from time to time. But you’d have to get it from the states now. Might be worth checking out

Thx will do...

Back