WTB- 602 6” Tubby plugs

T H

Anyone have some extra 602 tubby plugs they’d be willing to part with in the lower mainland or Nanaimo area? Send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

You can contact Tomic lures directly and they will ship them to you. I did that back in May and it was a very pleasant experience

You can contact Tomic lures directly and they will ship them to you. I did that back in May and it was a very pleasant experience

I’ve done that several times over the years. It’s fun to put an order in and doing a bit of customizing too. They always throw in a few spoons or plugs that had small flaws or something as extras.

Thanks for the responses. I’ve done some direct orders in the past. Was hoping to make a last minute grab before our trip next week. I’ll definitely be putting in an order though so I don’t run into this problem again haha

Thanks for the responses. I’ve done some direct orders in the past. Was hoping to make a last minute grab before our trip next week. I’ll definitely be putting in an order though so I don’t run into this problem again haha

PNT Parksville had some 602 tubby plugs when I was in there on Saturday.

Back