wtb 23 Hourston

Looking for a project hull. If you know of one hidden under a blackberry bush let me know
Thanks
Do you live on the island? There is a 23' sitting in the front yard of a house on Metchosin Rd (Greater Victoria). It's been at least 6 months since I drove by it but I have noticed it sitting there for the past 2 or 3 years. It looks really dirty and I'm sure it's rotten but it might be a good project.

Brian

Hourston 23.png

If you want to have a sneak peak go on Google Maps and enter in 3214 Metchosin Rd. Go to satellite view and scroll around until you see the boat. I can get a great street view but I can't figure out how to attach the link. Here is a screen shot. I find it super creepy how we can spy on each other so easily.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that, that is a Hourston. Check the side window where it slopes to the stern. That boat I'm sure that it's been there fore years.

I'm not sure that, that is a Hourston. Check the side window where it slopes to the stern. That boat I'm sure that it's been there fore years.
I know for a fact that it has been there for years. You could be right about it not being a Hourston. I remember driving by it and thinking nice Hourston pod project. When I looked it up on Google tonight I wasn't as sure. I have never actually contacted the owner or looked at it up close so it is quite possible that I am wrong about what it is. Anyone have a guess?

There is definitely a 20' Hourston on Departure Bay rd in Nanaimo that the owner is thinking about letting go to a new home. It requires a resto as well. However, Salmonkiller01 is looking for a 23'

View attachment 48024

If you want to have a sneak peak go on Google Maps and enter in 3214 Metchosin Rd. Go to satellite view and scroll around until you see the boat. I can get a great street view but I can't figure out how to attach the link. Here is a screen shot. I find it super creepy how we can spy on each other so easily.
This boat has been gone from that yard for a month or so now

Back