WTB: 2 10lb pyramid anchors

kunni

I am looking to buy 2 10lb pyramid anchors for my Chironomid punt.

10 pound cannon balls work too. I have a buddy that uses them on his 12 foot tinny and they hold him steady.

thanks guys, I dont know when I will be in chemainus, I would prefer the pyramid, but it seems like the balls would also work.

kunni

Kunni, I can make you a pair of 10's but it will have to wait until the weather warms up ??? Here is a picture of my last group that I made.

hardyguy

Anchors.jpg

Kunni, I can pour you a pair of 10's but it will have to wait until the weather warms up ??? Here is a picture of the last group that I poured.

10 lber's are $30 bucks ea. I use stainless eye bolts with pure lead (no tire weights)

hardyguy

Anchors.jpg

thanks R.Law, but I am picking up a pair from adrianna3 tomorrow

kunni

Cannon balls hold better.......:eek:

Kunni, I can pour you a pair of 10's but it will have to wait until the weather warms up ??? Here is a picture of the last group that I poured.

10 lber's are $30 bucks ea. I use stainless eye bolts with pure lead (no tire weights)

hardyguy

Anchors.jpg

How come these anchors are so expensive for 10lbs? Are the stainless eyes 10 bucks each? Just curious.

X2 on what CCB said, those are pretty expensive, the 2 I am picking up are $35 combined. just a thought

kunni

Back