When is it going to stop!

yo mama

Was just awakin' by the second 15 foot branch crashing onto the roof of my house due to the heavy snow. I just mesured it at 14 inches on my from lawn here in Colwood. I guess Bear Mountain might have to wait till tommorrow!

Yo Mama I here ya ! We got over 12" here in Courtenay / Comox with the wind blowing it around yesterday. This morning -10 ice ice ice :(

This sucks first rain like I've never seen before mixed with huge winds for days now Snow Snow and more Snow. I never thought trying to get out on the water to do some prawning and fishing for winter springs could be so frustrating. Toughest part is I know where they are but I just need a break in the weather to catch them! ;)

Cheers ME

was 2 go over the hat 2 bear mountian , but na snow day with the kids:D enjoy it :Dwork will wait

Open the shop this morn to find water comin in through the ceiling tiles in the office. Stained the 2 year old tiles. Geuss the roof drains are plugged. Ugly mess.

Just got home .pretty slushy now-not too bad some clear areas
This morning was just BRUTAL 10 cars in the ditch atabout 10:00
along sooke rd.even a bus. Took me 1.5 hours to get from sooke to Glanford.

Nice weather!
Drove down to Victoria to do a two week course. First day today cancelled. Drove about (nice having a big 4 x 4) and pulled 4 cars from either ditch's or side roads in the process.
Kinda reminds me of Victoria in 96 when we used to live here.
Play safe out there.

Back