What happened to all of the regulars?

yo mama

What happened to all of the regulars? Ever since the new "changes" around here all of the old regs. have taken off. Bags, Vinny, Maddog, C.S. Totally, Dirtdog, Cowieslabslayer, Steely 04.... on and on. Maybe the site got a little to clean and lost some of that old appeal that would keep some of the light hearted post going.

maybe with the longer days/nice weather they are all out fishing.Where WE should be!Not sitting here at my desk talking about fishing.

maybe with the longer days/nice weather they are all out fishing.Where WE should be!Not sitting here at my desk talking about fishing.

been busy with the usuals of my life...drinkin fightin fishn Fu#$ing....... thats my 4 f's thinkn of goin up to a lil lake to try for somenice trout n drink couple wildkitties [8D]

cheers steelheadman:D

been busy with the usuals of my life...drinkin fightin fishn Fu#$ing....... thats my 4 f's thinkn of goin up to a lil lake to try for somenice trout n drink couple wildkitties [8D]

cheers steelheadman:D

yo mama,
cs is on here a much as i can. Loving life up here hitting the babine and the morice rivers next week for steel, its awesome up here.
this summer guiding for nootka wilderness lodge for july and first bit of august, then hitting the charlottes for a week in the middle of the august.
can't wait to float by bird and hugging the rock
loving it
cs

yo mama,
cs is on here a much as i can. Loving life up here hitting the babine and the morice rivers next week for steel, its awesome up here.
this summer guiding for nootka wilderness lodge for july and first bit of august, then hitting the charlottes for a week in the middle of the august.
can't wait to float by bird and hugging the rock
loving it
cs

workin 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Not much time for the computer. Wont even be able to hit the west coast until july unfortunatly.

workin 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Not much time for the computer. Wont even be able to hit the west coast until july unfortunatly.

Back