Well it happened.. I’m back in the game

kingblazer84

Well boys I pulled the pin on another boat, picked it up last week, when the wife and I went up north (vanderhoof) to pickup the kids.

It’s not an aluminum but for the price couldn’t pass it up for some temp fishing relief!? lol

It’s a 1998 islander 17.5 fiberglass boat 2 owner, with a 1999 90hp Johnson and a 2hp Honda 4 stroke, which I’ll be selling off here shortly. Top and windows and slop back are in amazing shape, hull is tight and very sturdy! Was able to get it off a family member that had it for 7 yrs, and bought it off his buddy in the shu.

I’m in the process of adding electric riggers, hds 7 and cleaning up the hull outside, along with a 8hp kicker.

Attachments

• IMG_3024.png
    IMG_3024.png
    1 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_3025.png
    IMG_3025.png
    892.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3026.png
    IMG_3026.png
    853.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3027.png
    IMG_3027.png
    695 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3087.jpeg
    IMG_3087.jpeg
    714.2 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3088.jpeg
    IMG_3088.jpeg
    778.4 KB · Views: 175
Well boys I pulled the pin on another boat, picked it up last week, when the wife and I went up north (vanderhoof) to pickup the kids.

It’s not an aluminum but for the price couldn’t pass it up for some temp fishing relief!? lol

It’s a 1998 islander 17.5 fiberglass boat 2 owner, with a 1999 90hp Johnson and a 2hp Honda 4 stroke, which I’ll be selling off here shortly. Top and windows and slop back are in amazing shape, hull is tight and very sturdy! Was able to get it off a family member that had it for 7 yrs, and bought it off his buddy in the shu.

I’m in the process of adding electric riggers, hds 7 and cleaning up the hull outside, along with a 8hp kicker.
Nice 👍 welcome back!

Sweet ride, King!
It’s nice that after finding deal after deal for other people, you took one for yourself
Send a pic of it all bloody next

Oh man. 1975, I bought a 15'6" Islander off an older fellow in Deep Bay. Love that little boat. Hauled to Toquart Bay many times. Poet Nook many times. Telegraph Cove and Fair Harbour a few times. Many trips to Pt. Renfrew. Lots of km's on gravel road. Tough little boat. Never saw many of them around, but everybody that owned one loved them. First time I have seen a 17. Nice to have the extra length. Nice find.

Back