Wanting to find a mechanic versed in electrical issues 2001 f350 v10 lower island

WHO DAT

Crew Member
So my f350(v10 triton no power windows manual locks) has been acting up, head lights coming on when in driveway, blower fan staying on when keys out. Been down the rabbit hole on line, resistors, relays ect. Thought I had it dealt with but got up this morning and the lights were on again , would anyone know of a shop or mechanic on the lower island that could deal with this. Best Regards

I had similar issues with my 02. Turned out it was the Vehicle Security Monitor. Couldn’t get a new one from Ford because they were out of production. Tried auto wreckers and no luck. Finally found one (refurbished) from the US. Check it out, you may have the same problem.

long time ago now but have your loom checked my f350 2000 it had rubbed through on the frame and was shorting some things out ........

So my f350(v10 triton no power windows manual locks) has been acting up, head lights coming on when in driveway, blower fan staying on when keys out. Been down the rabbit hole on line, resistors, relays ect. Thought I had it dealt with but got up this morning and the lights were on again , would anyone know of a shop or mechanic on the lower island that could deal with this. Best Regards
You should call Anderson Precision Autopro (250) 658-5432 - if your close to victoria

Back