Wanted - Welded Kicker Bracket

ad6904e68048164a8764dc8699e1ab86.jpg

I'm pretty happy with mine. You get what you pay for though.

Hey Angelina_Summer, could you post up a couple more pics? And if you could, let me know how long and wide your bracket is? Please.

What kind of boat is it going on. My aluminum boat, I had a bracket welded on. Will take a pic and post, but is more an open box shape.

What kind of boat is it going on. My aluminum boat, I had a bracket welded on. Will take a pic and post, but is more an open box shape.

Going on a '99 Striper 2300, need dimensions to see how to make it fit, as the back of this boat doesn't leave much room as it has a ladder on port side and I didn't want to put in starboard side. Looks nice though!

Going on a '99 Striper 2300, need dimensions to see how to make it fit, as the back of this boat doesn't leave much room as it has a ladder on port side and I didn't want to put in starboard side. Looks nice though!

As you can see, my transom is stepped. I think I need to remove the ladder and bolt downward on that spot. Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to do this? Or another option?

Thanks,
2015-04-11 09.32.59.jpg

As you can see, my transom is stepped. I think I need to remove the ladder and bolt downward on that spot. Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to do this? Or another option?

Thanks,
View attachment 17307

I would suggest Ken @ variety marine at shelter island he made me a custom welded bracket for the back of my 20ft bertram moppie.

Swim grid style would work there. It bolts down through the swim grid you could possibly mount it on the other side and not remove the ladder. I have one left $225 PM me.

Thanks,
View attachment 17307

The back end of your boat is almost identical to my 21' Boston Whaler.

I mounted the kicker bracket on the starboard side. See pictures.

Attachments

• 100_0781.jpg
    100_0781.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMGP4503.jpg
    IMGP4503.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 62
Back