WANTED Walkaround with outboard(s) 21-26'

jeffb

STILL looking for a walkaround with hardtop. Striper, Grady, Boston Whaler, Robalo, Proline, Pursuit. budget <$35,000.00

check out brant marine in ladner/delta

Give me a call I have a 2003 26 proline that will be for sale at the end of the season.
Cheers Dave
250 882 7678

21 ft striper

STILL looking for a walkaround with hardtop. Striper, Grady, Boston Whaler, Robalo, Proline, Pursuit. budget <$35,000.00

I have a 21ft 2008 Striper with 150hp Yamaha 130 hours. Comes with ez load tandem trailer. Lowrance sonar/gps, two screens. showroom condition. Boat located at Beachcomber Marina on Vanc. Island. Asking $41,900 obo.

Those are both beauty boats. If it was me I would be hoping all over that Proline, that Suzuki is brand new with only 130 hrs, it alone is worth $25 grand, your getting everything else for free.

Why does the Wellcraft with the 250 Suzi have California registration? Still in Cali? Recent import? You HAVE to register them at the border, so why no BC registration????? Just askin'

When I bought a boat in the states I had 90 days to license it just like a boat you buy in canda. I don't think that you register at the boarder just pay your tax and get some doc for getting the trailer inspected.

When I bought a boat in the states I had 90 days to license it just like a boat you buy in canda. I don't think that you register at the boarder just pay your tax and get some doc for getting the trailer inspected.
Sorry, you're right JAC. Not exactly sure what I was thinking.....

I know the guy selling it. It's registered in bc he just used the pictures from when he bought it. Never fished out of it but looks nice fishing next to him.

Hey Walchenko that is a nice boat, I had a look at it. You should take some pics and make your own listing on this thread. There is info on here on how to post and the guys are good about helping you out. BRS

I have a 21ft 2008 Striper with 150hp Yamaha 130 hours. Comes with ez load tandem trailer. Lowrance sonar/gps, two screens. showroom condition. Boat located at Beachcomber Marina on Vanc. Island. Asking $41,900 obo.

21ft stiper

could have what you are looking for. 2008 21ft striper with 150 yamaha 130 hours. let me know if you want details

Back