Wanted: Trophy hull to hang my new outboard on.

Sea lyin’

First post for a longtime lurker:
Searching for a Trophy boat hull 19-21 feet to hang my new yamaha outboard on. Have cash in hand for the right hull. Prefer on a trailer but no trailer isnt necessarily a deal breaker. Hard top or walk around doesn’t matter as long as boats not A total wreck. If you've got one, or know where there’s one someone has sitting idle, please let me know.

First post for a longtime lurker:
Searching for a Trophy boat hull 19-21 feet to hang my new yamaha outboard on. Have cash in hand for the right hull. Prefer on a trailer but no trailer isnt necessarily a deal breaker. Hard top or walk around doesn’t matter as long as boats not A total wreck. If you've got one, or know where there’s one someone has sitting idle, please let me know.
Look for a nice boat with old power.What hp is your motor.

Hi Willydw. 2018 f150 Yamaha with a long leg. I’ve been looking for a while and Ive seen some boats with power from the 90s and they seem pretty overpriced to me. I’m hoping to shave a couple grand or maybe three off the boats price and leave the headaches behind with the old motor. I’ve also got access to plenty of boat trailers so if I could save another thousand or so going that route I’m open to that too. And.....my kickers also a 2018 Yamaha. Could maybe save another thousand or so if I don’t need to pay for one although reselling a kicker would be easier than flogging an older larger motor. Price difference between larger older motors and newer used trolling motors seems comparable? Just easier to deal with and store a smaller motor.

Hi Willydw. 2018 f150 Yamaha with a long leg. I’ve been looking for a while and Ive seen some boats with power from the 90s and they seem pretty overpriced to me. I’m hoping to shave a couple grand or maybe three off the boats price and leave the headaches behind with the old motor. I’ve also got access to plenty of boat trailers so if I could save another thousand or so going that route I’m open to that too. And.....my kickers also a 2018 Yamaha. Could maybe save another thousand or so if I don’t need to pay for one although reselling a kicker would be easier than flogging an older larger motor. Price difference between larger older motors and newer used trolling motors seems comparable? Just easier to deal with and store a smaller motor.
Great motors to bolt on something else.

FYI, I had a Trophy 2002 (21.5') with 150 Merc. It was enough but just barely.

Back