Wanted-Shimano Technium

Charter Tofino

Does anyone have or know a good place to pick up a shimano technium in the nanaimo area? These rods are awsome i definately need another. Thanks

Ever come to Vancouver Kelly? Got some H2's....$90 each. I have 2 new ones.

Hey Kelly, just bought one off Rob at PNT last week. I was gonna get a fenwick hmx but he talked me into a technium, it's for an abu levelwind for running behind the boat and for jiggin. They seem indestructille and have a lifetime warranty. BRS

Thanks greg i got the last one off Rob so ill make sure to stop in. Ps whats that about a level wind? Hope that rods for albertans only haha.

Thanks for the offer FM thats a good deal. Ill be sure to remember that if i need another.

They have them at Wholesale Sports in Nanaimo. I was looking at them last week for the new Islanders but went with the HMX Fenwicks .......nice rods though for sure.

Thanks greg i got the last one off Rob so ill make sure to stop in. Ps whats that about a level wind? Hope that rods for albertans only haha.

Thanks for the offer FM thats a good deal. Ill be sure to remember that if i need another.
Right up to that comment, I was going to give you such a deal!!!!!!

Back