Wanted Lead Bars.

Rockfish

Looking for some heavy flat lead bars for use as ballast. Anyone have some they want to sell in the Victoria area, please send me a Private Message with your phone number.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be on a diet.

The lead bars are to balance out the Pod floatation a little better and equalize the side to side weight distribution from having the kicker on one corner of the hull extension pod.

Still shopping for some lead bars.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the price of lead these days you may want to think about making some concrete blocks. Bags of pennies might also be cheaper.

How much do you think you need Rick as i thought it was almost perfect?? I know budget steel has some lead down there??? might want to check ..
I dont have anymore sorry....

wolf

How much do you think you need Rick as i thought it was almost perfect?? I know budget steel has some lead down there??? might want to check ..
I dont have anymore sorry....

wolf

I will call you Roy to pick your brains on the pod ballast issue and also about that other stuff you were interested in buying from me at one point, but never got together on, that is assuming you still want it. reloading gear.

sure call me and yes still want it...

i'd sell off my 3 old scuba weight belts totalling about 120 lbs of lead. about 12-15 lead weights ranging in weight from 3-12 lbs each. they are rectangular with a slight curve in them

Sorry Peahead, I can't do any casting and I need large ingots, but not so large that they will not fit through a small round (about seven inches) inspection port.

Peahead; I'll buy the lead from you if you want to part with it, or I can trade you balls for it if you're interested.

Dave

Peahead; I'll buy the lead from you if you want to part with it, or I can trade you balls for it if you're interested.

Dave

thanks adrianna....the lead is pretty popuar as i had a guy offer to buy it really quick right after i posted having 120 lbs of it - i promised to hold it for him for his mainland visit but if he doesn't take it, i'd be happy to sell or trade you. only problem is you are on island and i am north van...... but lets first see if he takes it.

Back