Wanted- Hourston or Searay hull

Hey chinook thanks for the lookout but I think the 26 might be a bit large.

Hey chris no the rents are not selling the tyee anytime soon.

Bod where abouts is that hull in town? What model? Would definitely be interested. Thanks

I looked at Dell's boat 2 years ago,it needs alot of work. I can't remember what he wanted for it but I do remember it was way to much

Revenge replied to pm

Thanks for the headsup on dells hull Ken. Sitting wet in the bamfield climate for years has likely caused some structural issues.

Kelly,
I'll try to get out there this weekend and get some pic's. I know hes done a ton of glass work to get ready for the pod. It's a project for sure but the price is right.
Dan

Not my rig unfortunately but my buddy, another friend and I are going to rebuild it this winter.Found a nice 23 ft hourstan sedan with a ton of potential. Gonna custom it top to bottom then pod with Suzuki power. Will post pics of build later this year. Pretty excited to get to work.

Not my rig unfortunately but my buddy, another friend and I are going to rebuild it this winter.Found a nice 23 ft hourstan sedan with a ton of potential. Gonna custom it top to bottom then pod with Suzuki power. Will post pics of build later this year. Pretty excited to get to work.

Sounds really cool kelly. Glad you guys went with the Hourston. Can't wait to see the progress.

Back