Wanted, Boat trailer for 15 ft boat

jaymasta

I am looking for a boat trailer for a 15ft double eagle, prefer a bunk galvanized, but would consider a roller trailer if all the bolts are usable and not rusted, would also consider a painted steel if in excellent condition and not a box frame design. My boat trailer has cracked on me so it is sitting in temporary storage on a broken trailer so I need something fast. Hope to find one for $1000 and under.
Thanks

In the next two-three weeks I need to find storage for my trailer or sell it. It may be what you are looking for and your price range is similar to what I was thinking. It is a galvanized Calkins with rollers. Last summer/fall it had new tires, new winch, and bearings done but has not been used at all since then. My Double Eagle 17 fits very well on it but I think it can fit up to 19' boat so could be too big/heavy duty for your needs. If you are interested contact me in mid to late July.

I would take a whole package as well if the trailer is in decent shape, so a boat, motor and trailer or boat and trailer, I see a lot of junker boats for sale but the trailers might be decent.
Thanks

Dam no ones got anything out there close to what I want? I am running out of time on my storage and might have to get a new one :(

Back