Wanted Bearing Buddies 1.98 3500# axels Victoria on a Sunday

kaelc

Wanted Bearing Buddies 1.98 3500# axels Victoria on a Sunday. Anyone have a spare one kicking around or know where I can get one on Sunday. Local shop charged their hours and shut the lights off as I arrived today and we were hoping to pull the boat out tomorrow!

Happy New Year and Thanks for any leads!

Wanted Bearing Buddies 1.98 3500# axels Victoria on a Sunday. Anyone have a spare one kicking around or know where I can get one on Sunday. Local shop charged their hours and shut the lights off as I arrived today and we were hoping to pull the boat out tomorrow!

Happy New Year and Thanks for any leads!

Chances are Canadian Tire will have them.

if it's not for long term use just make sure it's stuffed full of grease and throw a cap on it and giver, no big deal. As long as it full of grease it can't do any harm. Even a rubber cap over the hub will do for short term.

I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean by the fact a cap is hitting the grease fitting. If you have the type where the grease fitting is on the end of the spindle just stuff it full of grease and remove the grease zirk and install a cap. Again not a long term fix but will do for a time.

A beer can full of grease and a hose clamp to keep it on. I’ve gone from Port Hardy to Victoria with that combo! Squeeze the beer can every 100 kms to make sure bearings are full of grease!

I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean by the fact a cap is hitting the grease fitting. If you have the type where the grease fitting is on the end of the spindle just stuff it full of grease and remove the grease zirk and install a cap. Again not a long term fix but will do for a time.
They work slightly different then the Bearing Buddies you may be thinking about. https://goo.gl/images/UJbtRj

Back