Wanted: 18,000lb Triple Axle Trailer

Looking for a Triple Axle 18,000lb trailer.
Must have bunks, EOH system with brakes on all axles, and be in excellent condition.
I have a 15,000lb McClane Trailer, absolute beauty but the boat maxes it out so looking for a touch bigger.
If you have one you might sell, or know of something available, please PM me.
Thanks!

Call Pearson Marine in Sooke, they buy boats out of the states haul them up here on new dual and triple axle trailers and then sell the trailers. Marine One in Surrey does the same thing but not with as big a boat, and I know a few members are not fan's of them but a new trailer is much easier inspection. We got a wicked Load Rite Elite from Person that I love and it was 20-30% cheaper than anything else new and wasn't like a 5 year old trailer that would need thousands in tires and brakes with a year. If you keep an eye on Craigslist Seattle and BloodyDecks' forum it isn't too hard to import one if the sticker on it is brand new. You might even want to try searchtempest and the Hulltruth. Rare trailer, what length do you need it for and what boat?

Thanks for the info! Yes I wondered about Pearson in Sooke as I see they always have some big trailers there, I’ll give them a call.
I’ve been looking south in Seattle but haven’t seen anything that stands out yet. I’ve bought out of Florida before but too expensive to have it hauled up right now.
It’s for a 29’ Amberjack, 32’ long, 10.5’ wide and weighs 13,000 lbs, I’m 150 lbs over total GVW on my current trailer so just looking for a bit more capacity

Back