Wanted 15 and 20lb Balls

Rockfish

Looking to purchase seven (prefer round - no fin) 15 lb balls and four 20 or 22 lb balls - would consider a couple of 18's.. I am in Victoria.

would also consider used ones of any type if someone has any they want to get rid of in the 15 to 22lb range.

Please send me a private message with your phone number if you are casting balls.

Last edited:
I will count our inventory tonight but I think we could part with 5 for sure (maybe 7) 15lb balls for $25 each. They are finned and double eye though (you said you would prefer round). They are good cannon balls and we have fished them with no problems but these were our first go at making cannon balls and some of them have a lot of casting lines (this is the only reason we would sell them so cheap). We also have a bunch of 2 and 3lb hali weights we could sell for $5 and $6 respectively. We live in Ladysmith but travel to Victoria several times a week.

Brian
(250)618-3655

Could the fellow who called and left a message please call me back.......sorry I accidentally deleted your message before I wrote your number down.

Brian

Back