Wanted 14 in. Boat tire and rim.

eaglemaniac

I was wondering if anyone has an extra tire and rim for my boat trailer. It has a E-78-14 tire on a 5 bolt wheel. I would feel a lot safer on road trips. Thanks in advance.;) eman

I actually have two but it looks like they're only rated for 600 pounds they were off my tinner trailer

Yah thanks Roofus. So your saying the rim measures 15 in. from the outside of the rim? That sounds right. I just need it for a spare. What are you asking for it?;) eman

Sorry that was the measurement of tire they're just for a small trailer my spare trailer is at work and its got 15 inch rims ill check and yard a tire off it tomorrow and send photo

I have a couple here in kamloops. came off my old boat trailer I replaced the rims and tires on a couple years ago with new aluminum rims and tires.. if you know someone coming through you can have one...gratis. they are the white spoked steel rv style... 5 bolt 14" I believe. tires have alot of tread but a little bit of curb rash I think... denmans

Thanks bigdogeh, don't really know anyone doing that run. I'm in the Comox Valley. Certainly appreciate the offer though.;) eman

i have a 205 and 215 with steel rim.
the 205 is already mounted with rim
the 215 is newer not mounted but have an extra steel rim.
If your interested pm me and offer.
I have 3 205/14 and 2 215/14

cheers

Back