wante: waders

islander55

hey there im looking for some neopreme waders. im about 6ft 3 or so and my shoe size is about 11 in a half close to 12. any lower prices would be awsome as im younger with not so much cash at the moment but do got lots of fishing stuff for trade to bring the price down thank you

I have a set of Reddington CPX (the year before the sonic pros) waders here that would fit ya. They are breathable/zipper front. They are yours if you want them.... they need new feet though.

As a DIY project it should be about 40-50 bucks to fix.

I have a set of Reddington CPX (the year before the sonic pros) waders here that would fit ya. They are breathable/zipper front. They are yours if you want them.... they need new feet though.

I'm interested in you're still offering Lippy.....the rubber bag waders I have now get pretty sticky and wet on the inside. And the big rubber boots arent the most comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have boots for them if you're a 12 too... Rode hard put away wet :D

PM me

If Dave doesnt take I will,

Kunni

Sorry bud.. Dave picked them up today

They were awesome. Heavy material for a breathable but never had problems off roading with them and wasn't too worried about branches/rock sliding and such

Their downfall was the feet. Wore the heel right through the neoprene booties in a year and a half. Not sure if thats the mileage or my size?

The **** zipper was the cats arse

They were awesome. Heavy material for a breathable but never had problems off roading with them and wasn't too worried about branches/rock sliding and such

Their downfall was the feet. Wore the heel right through the neoprene booties in a year and a half. Not sure if thats the mileage or my size?

The **** zipper was the cats arse

I will mainly be using them in my boat as alternative to a coverall bib, which leaks like crazy and is not breathable, well maybe it is know that its full of holes. :) So having a front zip will definitely be useful.

Kunni

Back