Want soft cooler/kill bag

I am very happy with my Reliable kill bag, its their smaller units but holds 2 80+ chinooks no problem
My buddy bought one of these and he is quite pleased with it, larger and at a fraction of what I paid for mine
Besta luck in your search

It says $100 on the website. Trying to not buy anything new, for the boat, until I pay off my line of credit. I've been buying things on sale and selling my old stuff, but the tax man margin always has me losing!
they were in a bin out front for $44 a while back

I am very happy with my Reliable kill bag, its their smaller units but holds 2 80+ chinooks no problem
My buddy bought one of these and he is quite pleased with it, larger and at a fraction of what I paid for mine
Besta luck in your search
The Addicted one looks interesting however the shipping kills it, and I’m guessing subject to duty?

Attachments

• IMG_9873.png
    IMG_9873.png
    117 KB · Views: 14
i have two calcutta bags and they are great but keep the zippers lubricated with oil or they are a massive pain

Regarding use, the Calcutta I bought is only for carrying salmon home after hitting the cleaning station, not as a cooler or fish locker. I think the price reflects this.

Back