Used ATV Tires and Rims

Cant figure out how to put my ad from used vic on here!!!!!

here is the details and pics

Used atv tires & rims that fit 450 Yamaha Kodiak. both in very good condition used very little.
Front: MAXXIS M11Y AT-25-8-12

Back: MAXXIS M12Y AT-25-10-12

My bike has the big oversized ones so these are no longer needed.please e-mail me thanks
$450.00 obo

atvtires004.jpg

atvtires002.jpg

Thanks Roy

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

carefull with your axles with the oversize tires roy, did you find a power loss with the bigger tires?not to be a dick but it is a little pricey for stock stuff. i put itp delta wheels and mudlites on my 660 for not much more than what you are askin..cheers len.

Well I checked with both SG and ACTION and just the rimes for 4 of them WITHOUT TIRES were close to 600 dollars so i figured that I was givinv a good deal at the price but it is OBO I just want them gone..
Someone make me an offer and they can have them (within reason)

As for power loss they came with the oversized tires and rimes so I didnt know what it was like before :D:D:DI can tell you my buddies got the same bike and we let em loose one time down a very long straight road and we got up close to 90 km and that was way toooooooooo fast il be the first to admit scared the s&%t out of me LOL LOL almost felt like I was floating.

Good luck Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Back