Update on Downsizing

Update--chain saw- gone,, planer, saw horses , ramps--awaiting pick-up-tomorrow a wet/dry Husky shop vac-smaller model 6 us gal. just finding the attachments-probably 20 bucks-works well and is clean!
Reduced!!! Ridgid Band saw model 1400 -excellent condition -little used - a steal at $ 200.

I might be interested in the bandsaw, where about are you ?

Ahh to bad, I would take it, but I won't be up that way anytime soon!

Hi Spring Fever,
Im a little confused. Do you still have a band saw for sale as of June 12th? im in Union bay Im sure there are some things you could sell to me! hahaha!!

Hi Spring Fever,
Im a little confused. Do you still have a band saw for sale as of June 12th? im in Union bay Im sure there are some things you could sell to me! hahaha!!

Band saw is gone and in fact pretty much everything on this round except the mitre/chop saw wheeled table which needs to have a picture posted.. I'll get really serious when and if our acreage sells. Then I'll do it the same way-SFBC first and then craigslist.

geeze....
I figured... but had to try. Im not far from you... and Im just starting out on my acreage.... I'd like to PM you so that we might keep in touch. would that be okay?

Back