Tyee Pool questions

frenchcreek

I am camping close to CR next week and was interested in fishing the Tyee Pool. Is there a list of guides somewhere? I am also interested in any advice you can provide me.

Thanks

Morning all.

Call or check in with Bob at the Tyee Clubhouse and he'll let you know who is available if you'd like a try.

250-914-4455

I'm booked pretty solid all next week or I'd fit you in somehow but try Bob.

He's got the list.

Good luck.

Take care.

Morning all.

Call or check in with Bob at the Tyee Clubhouse and he'll let you know who is available if you'd like a try.

250-914-4455

I'm booked pretty solid all next week or I'd fit you in somehow but try Bob.

He's got the list.

Good luck.

Take care.
Thanks, I will give them a call. Do you recommend the morning or evening fish?

I read this thread each year and have not seen/noticed what the cost is for a rower and boat for a trip around the pool. So what is the cost? Thanks.

First, for Frenchcreek,

I personally only row evenings with the rare day appearance thrown in to confuse my friends.

Hard to call morning or evening better than the other in truth but more fish are caught in the evenings but due mostly to more boats fishing.

I cannot recommend one over the other I'm afraid.

For Tinboatrobb,

You would have noted that I do not charge anything to take people out but jokingly claim to charge $1.00 per pound if we kill a fish, Tyee or not.

Not getting rich here. LOL

I honestly don't know what the others on Bob's list charge for a "tide" as we call a go out, so you'll have to call and ask him if he knows or get a couple of numbers and ask the rowers themselves.

Good luck if you go out.

Take care.

So I did go out last Thursday evening with Joe Watson as a guide. Within 5 minutes of wetting the line I caught a nice 25# spring. I thought this would be a quick trip but alas it was the only one we caught. There were 2 Tyee caught that evening and 4 more the next morning. Had a great time.

Back