drpower

SOLD

10'6" Power 3 Single Action, less than 20 hours in the rigger. Blue Color

$300 firm for the two

trophy-xl-titan_zpsa1ae63fe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria but I am quite mobile, 10'6", yes they are the Blue ones

Victoria but I am quite mobile, 10'6", yes they are the Blue ones

Got someone who wants them in Vancouver if you are coming this way.

Fishin magician empty your pm box it's full or contact me.

Thanks

Drpower I guess you won't accept my offer.

I'll have to consider selling $425 rods for $140 for a while. I'll let you know.

What!!!!! You paid $425 each or both and I offer 140 each not for both. I have brand new ones here for $190. If your interested in cannon balls I can ship em to you and give you a better deal.

Thanks

I bought mine from Gone Fishing along with Spooled MR2 reels and they gave me a smok'n deal bought as a package. Yes they can now be found cheaper if you are a regular customer at a certain establishment, but I'm still saving someone who wants these rods $100 even at that price. Either way, they are the bling master of rods, and have an ultra smooth action when you're fighting the big ones. One of these rods nailed my first guided 50, sorry to see them go but they just aren't made for the aluminum rod holders. They would suffer some pretty heavy scratches and scuffing with the aluminum on aluminum rubbing all the time. So I retired them quickly and here they sit.

Sorry CCB, my mistake... you got mixed in with a bunch of Low Ballers. PM'd

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dr....i'll take 'em if they are still up. Looking for a matching set for two new MR3's

Inbox is cleared. Sorry.....

Back