Tsolum River - closed to fishing

bgillard

I received complaints from the Tsolum River restoration society that individuals are fishing the Tsolum River again.

I post the river, but those signs don't last long...so I'll put the reminder up here.

With the pink run and opening on the Puntledge and Courtenay River's, folks may be inclined to try their luck in the Tsolum.

Fishing during a closed time is a very easy conviction for me and comes with at a minimum, a $250 fine, and often the loss of the gear.

Any questions please give our office a call 250-339-2031 and for observed violations, 1-800-465-4336

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent Post Bryce. I think this is the first time I have seen a proactive post like this from an F.O. Great idea and for anyone who is a memeber or guest... You've been fairly warned. ;-)

I encourage you to post these all the time.

Excellent Post Bryce. I think this is the first time I have seen a proactive post like this from an F.O. Great idea and for anyone who is a memeber or guest... You've been fairly warned. ;-)

I encourage you to post these all the time.

Amen to that finner!

Thanks guys. This is the third year I've put notices on here. I've answered a lot of questions too. It's a good way to get the info out there. Just look at my posting on the Puntledge River and how many folks have viewed it.

Back