Travel Trailer winter covers

Down 10

I need to find a good winter cover for my 29 ft trailer. Trailer staying at Poetts Nook for winter needs to be able to handle heavy rain and lots of wind. your comments please.

Lots available on the enet. Be sure to pick one that breaths, been there , dealt with the mould issue if it traps water vapour in.

I have been told to buy perfed big o tubing and run it down the full lenght of the trailer right beside the vents so it will won't mold. Then to wrap the top of the trailer in a extra heavy duty tarp from Midland tools with the ends of the tubing poking out. Cost me less the $100 including the rope and tubing. Going to wrap mine up tonight.

Oh cap the ends of the Big O with bug gaurd.

Make sure it is the perfed stuff not the solid stuff so it will breath. Hey...It's light, cheap and easy to use. 80 cents a ft at Slegg.

I think mine is made by `Classic Covers...i have a 32 trailer , was around $500 , lotsa access zippers , 0 mold when uncovered in the Spring ,
trailers still like new , breathable , mold resistant , nice storage bag for it when storing , highly recommended ,

dont use the crappy undercarriage strings they give you to secure the belly of the trailer , does NOT keep the wind out , i learned the
hard , way ... tie several loops over the top and under the carriage like a roast , evey 8 feet should do ya , no probs after i went thar route..

fd site 18 , ,,,,stay outta my fridge lol !!!

have a peek after thanx givin wknd if ur bowt..

: )

fd

Back