Travel Trailer Rental July 2025 - Tofino

Corey_lax

Crew Member
Anyone have suggestions on renting a travel trailer for a family camping trip in Tofino in July 2025? Marketplace or one of the rental companies? I can pick up anywhere from Nanaimo to Tofino.

Does anyone on here rent out their travel trailer?

I'm also going to keep looking for a good deal on buying one but depending on price, I may just rent. Or take the 1981 motorhome that may not make the trek LOL

Did RVEzy out of Nanaimo this summer and was pretty simple. Declined all the extra propane, sani-dump, chair rental fees, etc.
Even as a basic rental. you are right, it ain’t cheap!!!

I believe that Surf Grove has trailers for rent at their Site.

I believe that Surf Grove has trailers for rent at their Site.
We’re at Bella Pacifica. Full hookups. Guess I have to buy a trailer in the next 9 months because I can’t stand the thought of paying someone a grand for 5 days and not even having all the stuff I want and already have.

I’m gonna bring an inflatable and crab traps and see what I can make happen out off Mackenzie beach. A couple rods too. And maybe do a one day charter with some of the guys if they are into it

We’re at Bella Pacifica. Full hookups. Guess I have to buy a trailer in the next 9 months because I can’t stand the thought of paying someone a grand for 5 days and not even having all the stuff I want and already have.

I’m gonna bring an inflatable and crab traps and see what I can make happen out off Mackenzie beach. A couple rods too. And maybe do a one day charter with some of the guys if they are into it
Is that what Surf Grove costs? I know there sites are expensive, I've stayed there because my 30' 5th wheel won't fit in anyplace else up there. It is a very nice RV Park and like everything else up there is it's very expensive.

Is that what Surf Grove costs? I know there sites are expensive, I've stayed there because my 30' 5th wheel won't fit in anyplace else up there. It is a very nice RV Park and like everything else up there is it's very expensive.
The site was $700 for 5 nights. RV rental would be $800-1000. It ain’t cheap to camp anymore lol

The new indigenous site has pull through sites. $100 off season, close to double $184 during July August. https://www.tsawaakrvresort.ca/accommodations/

there were coho in July this year, and August. Including some evenings catching off the beach. Crabbing has been slow last few years, only a few red rock. My buddy did get a halibut in his crab trap, a nice chicken. The inside is reportedly better for crabbing but I haven’t put in the effort. Did see both dungees and red rock snorkeling at new years last year.

Back