Trailer Backing plate prices

spring fever

Changed one backing plate because of a shattered brake lining-then discovered I needed another backing plate-usually get them from Mike at roadrunner for 100 dollars-but I live in Comox and am fishing at Barkley- tomorrow-need one today!!! Went to the marine store Fish Asssasin loves to hate-they had them-no price-kid looks it up and has trouble with the price-looks it up-150- thanked him and left. Went to CV marine-exact same brand and size 100 dollars. Never gone to CV before but check them if you need a price and it seems out of line elsewhere.

Why would you go to that place I love to hate...... Just heard they were responsible for another big problem this week. A local guide is now looking for a new motor to replace his near new motor.

Tried Hartman and they were out-getting desperate -indeed I was!!! Courtenay spring and welding was my next stop though.

Try Lordco. Got mine from a friend there for 70$ each for 3500lbs axles. In stock free backing or non-free backing. Or princess auto but I think they only have electric ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back