Trade halibut fishing in Homer AK in my boat for fishing in your boat in Vancouver b c.

I'm moving with my 29' from San Diego to Homer AK and stopping in Vancouver about June 9-19 visiting my sister. I won't be using my boat in Vancouver as I have way to much personal stuff loaded on the deck. Yes, I'm using it as a cargo trailer.
I like to go fishing in Vancouver. Can share expenses and could fillet all the catch. I have my own gears. I've caught Lings across at Vancouver island.
Would take you fishing in Homer whenever you're up there. Yes, Halibut capital of the world.
Call or text 6195205696
Thanks
Bill
(Christian and non smoker nor drinker)

Stock suspension in first photo.
Airbags and 6" hitch mount in second photo.

View attachment 841227

Attachments

• IMG_1553.JPG
    IMG_1553.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Bill-- why fish in Vancouver ? Others areas on Vancouver Island would be a better choice, unless its a matter of convenience because you are staying in Van. Anyway-- good luck and have fun in AK.

i gotta 12' er heer ready for the mouth of the cap! ?

Bill-- why fish in Vancouver ? Others areas on Vancouver Island would be a better choice, unless its a matter of convenience because you are staying in Van. Anyway-- good luck and have fun in AK.
I know. More fish around the island.
When I went on a 4 pack charter at Granville island a few years ago, we went across the channel and at the island caught quite a few Lings. One of my favorite fish to eat.
I'll come over to the island if someone wants to take me.
Thanks. Alaska is always so much fun.

Mostly teenage springs 7-14 pounds. Rumours of a couple big ones coming in. I have a halibut spot or two if the tides are right but nothing like fishing in Alaska. I'll be up in Renfrew in a couple weeks, if someone offers you a trip there, Bamfield or Tofino, take it as they are getting a shot at the bigger springs and fish for the trip north.

If you feel like popping over to Victoria on the float plane or ferry I'd be happy to take you out for an early morning fish.
Well I didn't end up making it over to Victoria but thanks again for the offer. My offer to take you halibut and salmon fishing in Homer has no time expiration.
What I suggest for most folks is to fly into Anchorage July or August and rent a class C motorhome and travel around Kenai Pennisula and also up to Denali National Park. 7-10 day trip is ideal for this beautiful trip
I fish every day at 6:30. Get my pick of 2 everyday and usually by 11 am
Ring me if you do.
619-520-5696
Bill

Back