Too close

Gypseas

Rant for the day[}:)]
So I'm anchored trying for some hali at Constance bank. Now I know I don't own the ocean but I'm the only one for quite some distance (another boat anchored some 500yds away) and this funny guy comes trolling straight at me. As I'm getting a little antsi 'round 50 ft or so he finally changes direction, goes parallel with me and as soon as he passed my boat he turns right around going back to where he came from.
Are there any unwritten rules of how much space should you give someone or am I getting grumpy and antisocial[:o)]
cheers
vic

Welcome to my world RATHER annoying isnt it try it when your your working and guy after guy comes and corks your waypoint simply love it.but I understand why!!!!!!! people are lazy to try things on there own they would rather take the easy way out and go with a proven person and steal it from them!!!!!!

Wolf

When you do it every day trust me it becomes work and it can be trying sometimes I just happen to have a job which I enjoy You sound like my last girl friend "your going fishing again"!!!!!!!!! nope still dont miss her LOL LOL

Back