To Give Away.

walleyes

Crew Member
Reading the " too much tackle " thread reminded me I have some stuff to go through. I'm not a guy that likes stuff sitting around, I hate clutter, there's a place for everything and everything has its place if not it's gone. With that in mind I have a couple items that came with the boat I recently bought and I don't plan on using them.
I would like to give them away to someone who can USE them. Maybe some young person setting up a boat or someone a little down in their luck. I will throw them all in a box and ship them off to you. No splitting it up all or nothing. The reels seem to be in good working order, the line on them looks prettty new. They were on rods but they were rough looking I through them out a while ago. Rod holders are ok there are a couple flush mount bases I have I'll throw in as well.

To others please be respectful, if you have stuff don't be greedy and take more, this is for anyone that can use it.

PM me if interested, Thx.

Attachments

• IMG_4923.JPG
    IMG_4923.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_4922.JPG
    IMG_4922.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 233
This is absolute class from you, Sir. This is what makes this forum such a valuable resource.

I agree, very class act. Nice to see someone who may just be getting going have a helping hand.

Well done

Oly

I use one of these in beige for years before I got my trophy xl's. Its always been a workhorse you can bank on. Nice one walleyes!

Back