The Eagle Has Landed. Now Who Has An Engine?!

Yikes man I hate to be Captain Obvious but your buddy does know that all that mussel growth probably didn't help his aging motor and leg right? Heck he could probably sell that boat to science there is enough mussels there to reseed the entire coastline that suffered mortality in the heat wave lol. Sorry, probably too soon. I've had expensive break downs too and other peoples humor never seems funny at the time.

On a more important note are you sure you can't swing a little more green in the market and just pod the Commander? Every time I see a pic of that thing and what you have done to it I get envy. She is a beauty boat and you may never find something as sexy again.

Yikes man I hate to be Captain Obvious but your buddy does know that all that mussel growth probably didn't help his aging motor and leg right? Heck he could probably sell that boat to science there is enough mussels there to reseed the entire coastline that suffered mortality in the heat wave lol. Sorry, probably too soon. I've had expensive break downs too and other peoples humor never seems funny at the time.

On a more important note are you sure you can't swing a little more green in the market and just pod the Commander? Every time I see a pic of that thing and what you have done to it I get envy. She is a beauty boat and you may never find something as sexy again.
Haha all good man. Believe me, there were a few jabs going on last night. This thing has been dead in the water since 2017!!!

As for my boat, sigh. I know. She's a sexy b*tch and I love her. I'm not going to rush into anything and hopefully those diesels will hum along for the rest of the season or even another so that decision becomes a little easier. Thanks for the compliment.

Haha all good man. Believe me, there were a few jabs going on last night. This thing has been dead in the water since 2017!!!

As for my boat, sigh. I know. She's a sexy b*tch and I love her. I'm not going to rush into anything and hopefully those diesels will hum along for the rest of the season or even another so that decision becomes a little easier. Thanks for the compliment.
OMG, I just read your tag at the bottom of your post "I'm sorry for what I said when were landing that fish". I just about spit my morning coffee all over my laptop. That's priceless and so reminds me of fishing with my dad. Too funny.

Nice sexy leg. Get your buddy to book some brazilian bikini waxing on’er!
Is the motor a total toast? Not repairable at all??

Nice sexy leg. Get your buddy to book some brazilian bikini waxing on’er!
Is the motor a total toast? Not repairable at all??
Seized right up. It had a cooling leak for 4 years. No bueno.

wait till the engine is out and apart before writing off rebuilding it,
He's probably thinking the same. Especially if finding one becomes impossible. He's a good mechanic which is why he's in this mess lol. Refused to let anyone else touch it.

Back