The Chosen One

hey matt!or nog!what do you prefer?forgive me if i'm wrong!but was that you on the sproat with your friend on jan 2nd?what a day that was.3 for 4.all fresh fish,and fiesty.we met on the side you were on about 4 years ago.you were with a friend from alberta.

hey matt!or nog!what do you prefer?forgive me if i'm wrong!but was that you on the sproat with your friend on jan 2nd?what a day that was.3 for 4.all fresh fish,and fiesty.we met on the side you were on about 4 years ago.you were with a friend from alberta.

Thanks for the reply C-1. Sent another reply to that addy. Getting it figured, and about what I'd suspected. Gonna try and roll some $hit over this one...

Shakin' Paws, aYup, that was me alright. Not a bad day that one. Should have seen the show we put on in the same place in the HEAVY snow late this morning! Brilliant!! Not a whole hell of a lot around, but that one seems to be semi-consistent anyway...

Catch ya on the flow...

Cheers,
Nog

thanx nog!!!just got back from gold r. lots of snow!!!fished 2 days,hard and nothin.waters a little low,i'm a highwater fisherman.oh well!!!tight lines.

Back