TagSoup

jeffywestcoast

Well Tagsoup again this season .. not for lack of trying .. hope for a better season next year ... good thing im good at fishin! With my busy work schedule i think i only made er out about eight days total.. learned quite a bit hunting with my buddy and living ten mins from N.W.B. Had a whole new area to hunt .. feel free to post up your big buck photo’s for 2018.. looking forward to a whitetail trip next season..

No big buck this year for me, didn't really get a chance to get out for deer much, just took a meat buck for some jerky and backstraps. But we did get in our moose hunt and I was able to bring in a nice little bull. I took out a friend of mine this year he was a first time moose hunter and first time ever on a trip like this. I started taking him out deer hunting 3 years ago and getting him into the game. He made a nice shot at 125 yards a dropped our bull. Jeff is originally from north east New York State and is the first member in his family to ever kill a moose.

ElyTG6X.jpg

I did get out with the grandson and we took a little early season spike buck just to have some nice back strap and jerky meat. And the grandson is a hunting fanatic so he was extatic to get in on a deer kill, biggest thrill of his life lol. We got him into the skinning and dressing as well, did a heck of a a job for a 5 year old. He took the horns into class on Monday for show and tell lol, no biggy out here in this country hunting is still a way of life out here.

p7VD7VE.jpg

36ZgsIq.jpg

AzFho97.jpg

Well Done ! I passed up a little spike buck , here on the island they are pretty small , told myself i wanted my first deer to be atleast a two point, and im trying to stick to it , i bet your grandson was pretty happy ! Wow 5 years old and bagging deer ! , awesome Bull moose also!

Back