Sunny shores ramp ?

its a great ramp to lauch just make sure you go straight back when backing out as there is a mud/sand/rock bar on the left side closer to shore that sticks out

You’ll need about a 3-4’ tide at least. I launched my 18’ DE there last summer and it was getting skinny. Depends how much gear, fuel, make of boat as well. First launching from there? If so, familiarize yourself with a chart for the area.

It was a great marina in the past. Sad that it has fallen to the state it’s in. Was too muddy, dirty and broken down last year so I no longer use it.

It was a great marina in the past. Sad that it has fallen to the state it’s in. Was too muddy, dirty and broken down last year so I no longer use it.
Yea we enjoyed a few summers there too in its hayday. Remember the owner always cruising around on his bycicle. Sad to hear its just a holding property now for a real estate play.

Pretty sad to see, used to fish there a lot like 5-6 years ago...
It's kinda of a trend lately, used to hunt a lot at one outfitter with my dad back when I was young. Last year guy who hosted told me he had to go out of bussiness... Pretty sad to see. Well, at least instead of hunting there again, I've got a chance to go Alaska elk hunting(was really nice, finally had a chance to give my Savage 110 6.5 Creedmoor https://gritrsports.com/shooting/firearms/rifles/6-5-creedmoor-rifles/ a proper test)

Last edited:
I still use the launch the mud isnt a factor really just very low tide which is every launches nightmare really, go ahead and use it . its fine I used it 3 times this year as its close to my house and yes andy still putts around on his bike...

Back