• Screenshot_20210726-154153_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-154153_Facebook.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Screenshot_20210726-154822_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-154822_Facebook.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
What the ****. Another one

4 on the north arm here in the last month. Including the one that belonged to my client

I put a kill switch on mine years ago.. Simple to install. Motor will crank, oil alarm sounds but it won't fire.

time to feed the crabs in the middle of the straight in 500'

You can do almost anything to make it stolen proof but bottom line if they want it they will take it , its only going to get worse now that people are really struggling, It seems people are getting more dumb and brazen doing **** .we are headed for some really hard times I think.

Ive seen those little GPS transponders , might be my next investment. Sure the battery life sucks but must me a way to hook up to an independent power pack. love to see the look in the scum bags eyes when you roll up with 6 of your buddies with Louisville sluggers on a warm summer night !
I've seen them as small as an inch by inch on the net ..... could even tuck one in the kicker !

What I don't get is how none of these assholes have been caught yet and zero boats have been recovered that I know of.

Considering the value of some of these boats, it may be worth installing hidden GPS tracking. It would not surprise me that at some point the insurance companies may insist on it. Have it concealed hard-wired to charge a separate smaller hidden battery so that even if the main power/ battery is disconnected, it would still broadcast for weeks.

Last edited:
An old I phone I10 had a app called find friends, it lets you know where that phone is when wifi is avail. Might work as a cheap way to find a stolen boat

Back